The König-Sauber Clay Mitt enables you to clay the entire car in a fraction of the time that a traditional clay bar would take, cutting your two hour claying time down to around 20 minutes while also preventing your shoulders, elbows, arms and hands from wear on.
The König-Sauber Clay Mitt applies to cars of any color and will never scratch the surface. Soft and flexible clay results in a smooth and contaminant free paint surface.
Easy to Use Clay Bar Alternative
The large effective work area of the König-Sauber Clay Mitt makes claying your car much more efficient. Lasts up to 5x longer than traditional clay bars.
Washable and Reusable:
The König-Sauber Clay Mitt does not need to be thrown away if dropped, unlike traditional clay.
König-Sauber Clay Mitt Improves the performance and durability of wax by restoring a smooth surface to the paint finish.
Use König-Sauber Car Bath or a concentrated car shampoo and water solution to keep the König-Sauber Clay Mitt lubricated as you work on the surface area.
The König-Sauber Clay Mitt easily removes ingrained dirt, bugs, tar spots and dulling pollutants from paintwork, windscreens and headlights.
You can hear and feel the contamination being worked by the Clay Mitt, As each section becomes smooth, move on to the next.
How to Use the König-Sauber Clay Mitt
- Clean bodywork with König-Sauber Car Bath
- Spray König-Sauber Waterless Wash onto the selected work area and the mitt, or use a concentrated Car Bath and water solution
- Gently work the Clay Mitt over the lubricated surface with light pressure without letting it dry
- Wipe away any residue with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.
- Before re-using, rinse off accumulated contaminants on the mitt with water.